05 December, 2011

Salman Speaks…

Salman Khan! When he walks into frame, everything else stops existing... His diehard fans and his ever-growing popularity, despite the rumours about his insouciant behavior on sets, astonish no one anymore. For those who want to know his mantra’s on life… here are some of his ideas bottled in a nutshell, for all us Sallu-fans!

“The one thing that charges me up is when people are trying to put me down and harm me... I make sure I get up and fight!”

“What keeps me going and makes it all worthwhile are the compliments, encouragement and appreciation I receive for my work and the person I am. But at the same time, I try not to take these too seriously, not depend too much upon it.”

“Power can be a dangerous instrument when in wrong hands. I don’t believe in power. There is nothing called power. Yes, I believe in success. But power that is gotten out of success is a different ball game altogether.”

“When you die, how will being the most powerful person in the industry or on earth matter? Does it make sense?”

“The harder you work, the luckier you become!”

“I am a writer’s son, so the first thing I concentrate on is the script of the film. If the film doesn’t do well, it is my judgment which will have gone wrong. Nobody else will be responsible.”

“I have always believed that new people have a distinctive take on things. They not only concentrate on the script, they also work very hard on the dialogues, design… the entire film basically.”